Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF Tip: Changing the World, do you have 5 minutes?

For today I kind of have a tip, well it's probably more of a challenge. I watched a video today on YouTube about Changing the World in 5 Minutes created by students in Australia. This is a cute video about a class that decides to take the first 5 minutes of each day for a week to do something to change the world. I won't ruin it for you but their ideas were excellent and very manageable. I tried to go to the link in the more information section but it was down so I wonder if they kept it up or if it spread to be a building wide activity. It made me wish I had a class to show this video to and see where they would take it. So instead I will throw it out to you all, how does this inspire you? How might it inspire your classroom? Please share your thoughts with us!!
Oh and happy Friday!

No comments: