Monday, August 17, 2009

The Flip Video

One piece of equipment that I couldn't live without is the Flip Video by Pure Digital Technologies, Inc. The Flip Video is a hand held camera that fits in the palm of your hand and connects to your computer via USB port. The best part is that the USB cable is attached on the side. Totally easy, right? It comes in many different varieties but for classroom use I would suggest purchasing the Flip Ultra, it's $149.00. Can't be that price and if you hunt around you can even find it for $100. Click here to see the specs.

Here is a helpful video



I think this piece of equipment is excellent for the beginning of the school year. There are tons of activities you can do with this device, I wanted to share a couple of resource that will help you use this tool in your classroom. I will continue to update this list as I find more resources.

Enjoy!

http://delicious.com/jgridley/flipvideo

No comments: