Monday, August 10, 2009

First Days of School Part 2

For me and my students the first days of school were about procedure; how to come into the classroom, how to communicate your needs, how to line up, how to walk in the hall, how to get along with your classmates, how to turn in assignment all those things that make a classroom run smoothly. This week I wanted to share the I Love That Teaching Idea site with you. This site isn't high tech or anything, in fact I would love to share some website design ideas with them, but I digress. I like this site because it is full of ideas for you from Learning Centers and Art to Classroom Management. I know that many of you will take these ideas and use them with the technology you work with daily. I hope you use this site to engage and interact with your students as the image (photo provided by Will Lion's Flickr site) above suggests. I hope you build relationships with your students or teachers that you come in contact with this year.

No comments: