Monday, August 16, 2010

First Days of School

Teachers and students are back at it today and I wanted to share some fun activities with you to help you out on this crazy first week of school. I hope you find something helpful!
This is a great activity for the beginning of school as a way for you and your class to get to know one another. I suggest taking these questions and having them record them on a graphic organizer or a word document.

This site allows you to create a newspaper clipping of your own. It would be a cool way for students to type up a goal for the school year as well as a million other ideas

Here is a list of first day activities but I think some of them could be done the first week for sure. I think the Name Bingo game would be a fun one for you and the kids!

Students write or type a letter to themselves and then read them on the last day of school. NOTE: There are pop-up ads on this site.

No comments: