Friday, November 13, 2009

If...Then statement

Today I want to share this If, Then statement with you:


So after reading it, my response was AMEN! I don't know about you but I know I have been guilty of some of uttering some of these statements and I know that some of these involve the issue of time but if we want to be the best educators for whomever we teach we need to get these phrases out of our minds, you know? I located this image here, it was shared in my PLN (Personal Learning Network) of choice plurk by one of my friends. It stuck with me and I've been thinking about what I can do to help improve myself and continue to grow professional and personally. My question this week to you is, what do you do to be a better teacher than you were the day, week or year before?

No comments: