|Image obtained here|
So, hopefully you have been pinning away and are loving Pinterest as much as I do. I hope you have found it useful. Here is a quick list of ways you can use it in your classroom:
- Use it with students. Take them to your boards instead of created a hyperlink list of sites in Microsoft Office.
- Use it as a visual aggregator for project ideas for students or other teachers.
- Promote your students work online. If you pin your student samples then people will see them and use them in their rooms.
- Collaborate with others, share your boards with other teachers in your building or district. Post a link to your pins on your website, blog or wiki.
- Organize your boards by ideas or topic. This will make it easy to scan for review.